Friday, November 6, 2009

Japanese Garden Poster

We just found out that one of our images has been chosen for a new poster at the Portland Japanese Garden. The series of posters represents the four seasons; ours is Summer.


Etsy artist of the day:

We love the work of Laura Sue of Earth Art in Springfield, Tennessee. Her composition, choice of colors, and interesting textures really make her art stand out. You can see some of her work, like the paintings below, in her Etsy shop: EarthArt

Thanks for supporting independent artists and buying hand-made!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe I bookmarked this artwork before because of how beautiful it is!! When I get a new house I am buying some for my wall!! Wonderful find!

Fern said...

Congrats! What an honor :) Your photos are GREAT :) Love them. I'm off to "heart" your Etsy shop :)
31everything.com

Seville83 said...

That's fantastic! I wish any of my photography was that fantastic, lol