Friday, February 1, 2008

Toxic Chinese Pet Toys Update

A couple of weeks ago, we brought up the question of whether or not pet toys imported from China are safe. We also wondered out loud why we hadn't really heard anyone talking about this. Well, doing a little web surfing, we discovered that people were talking about this! The links below are to just a few of the articles we've come across.


From the New York Times
From KXAN News in San Antonio
From Ezine Articles

Image of Gelsey at the Dog Cafe © Mesman Images. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

erin, maker of chimes said...

Just wanted to say that I love the picutre of the Dog Cafe that you've included with this post!

LampGoods by Jann said...

I love the humor in this. I am developing some pendant jewelry that plays off of this type of humor. I hope to start listing some items tomorrow. My site is www.inabit.etsy.com
Hope to see you there.